1Piece * Back Posture Corrector Belt
S—Chest size: 46-68 cm /18-26 inch
Suit for weight: 20-40KG
M—Chest size: 68-91 cm /27-36 inch
Suit for weight: 40-60KG
L—Chest size: 91-119 cm /36-47 inch
Suit for weight: 60-90KG
XL—Chest size: 119-150 cm/47-59 inch
Suit for weight: 90-100KG
Notes: the product size is manual measurement, Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation.
1. Brand: SPOSAFE
2. Name: Posture Corrector
3. Material: Spandex
4. Color: Black, White, Blue, Grey, Green
5. Size: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
6. Suit for: Adult Men and Women
7. Applicable Scene: Habitual camel back, high and low shoulder, shoulder joint pain, arthritis, acromion joint loosening, clavicle fracture, clavicle dislocation, scapular fracture and so on
8. Due to various monitors and lighting conditions, colors may be slightly different from listed photos
About the Product:
1. Provides clavicle posture support for all activities including working out, lifting and sitting at your computer desk.
2. Better alignment makes you look taller and slimmer.
3. Makes you look and feel more confident and powerful.
4. Proper posture will help eliminate the onset of back, neck and shoulder pain.
5. Can be easily worn under a shirt when at work and is discreet under your clothes.
6. Our clavicle fracture brace is made from lightweight, breathable, high-quality, flexible and adjustable materials.
How to continue to wear your back corrector for natural posture:
1. Simply start by wearing it for 10 to 15 minutes at a time, then begin to progressively extend the amount of time spent wearing it by 5 to 10 minutes, increasing wear for up to 1 to 2 hours a day.
2. If you have been experiencing significant back or other pain, we recommend that you check with your doctor for advice prior to using any posture corrector.
How do I Pick the Right Size?
Take a tape measurer (or string if you don’t have one), and measure the circumference of your chest from right under the armpits going all the way around.